Le Chéile Capital is an ethical company, proud of what we do and the way we do it. We are committed to sound working practices and providing the best possible service to our customers at all times, which is why we have drawn up this code of practice:
- While working with you, we will keep your data and information confidential, and respond to all queries or requests within 48 hours – honestly and thoroughly.
- We will liaise closely with you during the acquisition/negotiation process, keeping you updated in clear, simple terms. Open and transparent feedback will be delivered throughout and we will always be honest and upfront when it comes to valuations and the likelihood of us acquiring or investing in your business.
- We’ll never contact employees, sellers or customers without written permission from you. All information gathered will be used solely for decision-making purposes regarding the acquisition of the business.
- We aim to meet all deadlines set by our clients or their representatives.
- Should we decide to purchase the business, we’ll only make an offer if we have the full financial capacity to follow through and close the deal. Any offer will be clearly detailed and not subject to any delay – without good reason.
- When an offer has been accepted, we will not sell for short term gains and will always respect the desires and legacy of the founders of the business.
- We will work closely with the management team to ensure workers and business partners are looked after and given relevant updates on the business in a timely manner.