Le Chéile Capital is looking for profitable, well-established businesses that have annual net earnings of at least €250,000 for several years and expect to do so again in the coming years. The business should have a loyal customer base, along with a product or service that is in demand and occupies a strong position in the marketplace.
Specifically, we are looking for Irish-based, family-run, businesses that meet these criteria:
- Annual net earnings of between €250,000 and €1.5 million in actual profits.
- Proven consistent earnings over the past five years. Future projections will not be accounted for.
- Simple businesses – we’re not interested in hi-tech operations.
- Owner looking to retire or exit the business now or on a phased basis
- Able to give a ballpark figure of company value to start the negotiation process and facilitate an efficient transaction.